What does the Network do?
The NP/APN Network:
- Identifies and monitors key nursing and APN issues as they develop
- Shares expertise through the international APNs with diverse skills, focus and education, and serves as a resource
- Participates in implementing and dissemination APN focused research
- Disseminates ICN information to members
- Provides the largest ICN International APN conference biennially for the sharing of knowledge, expertise, and experience that includes networking opportunities from expert APN clinicians, educators, leaders and policy makers
- Offers expert virtual role and practice education seminars
- Contributes to the ICN APN Springer series. Members enjoy a 20% discount!