The goal of the Network is to be a current and relevant resource for nurses in Nurse Practitioner (NP), Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) or Advanced Practice Nursing (APN) roles and interested others (e.g. policymakers, educators, regulators, health planners) by:
- Providing relevant and timely information about practice, education, role development, research, policy and regulatory developments.
- Enabling an international forum for sharing and exchange of knowledge, expertise, and experience.
- Supporting nurses and country representatives who are developing, implementing, expanding, and evaluating APN roles and practice.
- Creating and disseminating relevant resources that are pertinent to APNs across diverse practice settings.
- Building evidence informed data, collaboration, and research agendas.